These delicious cookies are easy to bake, and once they’re cooled that’s when the real fun begins! The best part about baking Christmas cookies is decorating them with friends and family! It will give your cookies an impressive finish and delightful holiday feel. Devote some time to making these cookies when the Christmas spirit really sets in—we promise they’ll bring you the comfort and joy of the season! This recipe makes four cookies, each with about 5 mg of CBD.
The cookies should be consumed almost immediately. If you plan on storing cookies, place them in resealable bags, and clearly label them. Remember to keep them out of reach of children and pets.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 10-15 drops of 20 mg CBD oil
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Brazil nuts
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- Position rack in center of the oven, then preheat to 160C.
- Mix butter with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Stir in egg yolk, vanilla, and CBD oil. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, pumpkin seeds, and flaxseeds.
- Divide batter into 4 equal portions. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange, 3 in. apart, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. (Cookies will spread as they bake.)
- Bake until cookies are golden around edges, 15 to 18 min. Let cookies stand on sheet for 2 min, then transfer to a rack to cool completely or serve warm.
CBD isn’t the only important ingredient in these cookies…
Pumpkin seeds are high in Potassium, Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, Brazil nuts are high in selenium, and egg yolks contain tryptophan and tyrosine, which may reduce stress.
Did this ignite your passion to try more, then check out a classic holiday cocktail recipe.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a HEALTHY New Year!