Have you tried Moon Milk yet?
It’s the night-time comfort beverage that’s taken social media by storm, and it’s so easy to make! It’s highly anti-inflammatory and very versatile, helping with so many things because inflammation can manifest anywhere and affect so much. Here’s a simple recipe featuring our Curcumin and Piperin CBD oil for additional anti-inflammatory and relaxation benefits. To make this recipe Vegan, simply substitute the milk for non-dairy milk.
How To Make It
- 1 cup whole milk (or soy/almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 pinches ground cardamom
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 10 drops 15% CBD oil with Curcumin and Piperin
- 1 tsp Honey
- Coconut oil (optional)
- Bring milk to simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat
- Whisk in spices, and season to taste.
- Add coconut oil, reduce heat to low, and continue to cook until Moon Milk is warmed through (about 5-10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Stir in the honey and CBD oil. (You want to avoid cooking both the honey and CBD oil or you’ll destroy their healing properties!).
- Pour Moon Milk into a mug and drink while it’s still warm. Sweet dreams!